Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to School


A few weeks into this summer Anna asks "Mom, when am I going to preschool again?" I explained that we didn't go to school during the summer. She was a little bummed. Anna and Megan also asked if they could go swimming again this week. I explained that the lifegaurds had to go back to school, so the pool wasn't open during the day anymore. "But mom it's still summertime outside, and we don't go to school in the summer!" Anna reminded me. This last week we started up our little Mommy Swap preschool. I have been working this summer on organizing and planning for it. I was more excited than Anna. We had a great time, the kids and moms involved are really great! Megan even thinks she's a big girl, and packed her Diego backpack with supplies to take with her while she went to another mom's house while we had preschool. Anna talks about her new friends at preschool, and misses some of the ones from last year. I can't believe only one more year and she will be starting kindergarten!

No comments: