Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Snake!

 

Yesterday, Anna came running inside crying and really upset. "Mom, I saw a snaaaaake, and it was a reeeeeal one, not pretend". Then she said I needed to come see it. We walked outside and sure enough a little blow snake was slithering in our front yard. I explained that it would not hurt her, but it was good she told me. I said we could look at the snake, but not get to close and not to touch it. She was able to calm down and then she was just excited about it. "We have to take a picture and put it on the blog, Mom." That's my girl. She really wanted her Dad to see it, but I explained it probablly wouldn't be in our yard for long, she was satisfied with a phone call to tell him all about it. Megan was a little braver, she also enjoyed watching it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debra said...

Cool! Bekkah would have been so scared and Kaden would have been talking about it for days...And there your girls are sitting so close to it. Cuties!