Sunday, July 26, 2009

Growing up

Our little girls are growing up. Megan is 3 1/2. She thinks she rules the roost. She can be very stuborn, and pretty tough. She loves playing with her sister, and misses her even when she is gone for only a few hours. But she can also be entertained playing on her own for a long time. She likes building, creating, pretending, teasing and riding her bike. She loves to get the mail and often checks it 2 or 3 times a day. She is silly, playful, energetic, loud, and loveable
 

Anna is 5 and will start kindergarten this year. She is a little nervous but will be ready. I can't belive how much she really is growing up lately. She can be a big helper and is really learning to do a lot of things on her own. She loves playing with Megan and David, but really enjoys her own 'quiet time' too. She can be sensitive and shy and a little anxoius at times. But she is learning to overcome some of that. Tonight she told me "I learned how to be brave. But not if I'm bleeding." Silly girl! She is so creative, imaginative, and wonderful.
I know its because they are mine but I really do think they are the best. I am so blessed to get to have them in my life, and it is really going to be fun growing up with them.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy Mecham said...

I love how you did the collection of photos of the girls and especially what you wrote about them. You are right on with describing them. It is fun growing up all together. What a journey. I keep saying to myself, I can't believe how wonderful grandchildren really are.