Friday, October 16, 2009

just a little of this week

We have had a busy great week! The weather turned warm again, and we have enjoyed being outside. The girls also have lots of fun at school and coloring and creating. They are at fun ages. David is busier all the time, he loves being outside, pulling anything out of a cupboard or basket and watching his sisters play. Anna loves drawing and painting, and Megan is also becoming quite the little artist. I have just enjoyed watching them and seeing the beauty all around this week. Wayne of course is busy with work and fishing. My freezer is getting pretty full of fish! Any great recipe ideas?
 

Anna's Art
 

Mommy's Art
 

Isn't it great to be a kid? They love playing at the playground! It is so cool that they are playing on some of the great old things that I played on as a kid!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debra said...

I was serious about starting a little art group...I love that Anna is so interested in painting and drawing. She is our kind of girl!

Patsy Mecham said...

Yea, and I'm amazed at the art Megan is doing also.