Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Trip to Idaho

We went to Idaho Falls last weekend for my nephew Ethan's baptism. It was a long drive, but we really enjoyed ourselves. Wayne and I were able to sking/snowboarding. We can't remember the last time we went. It was a lot of fun. I was slow and careful and only fell once. Wayne takes more risks, and he fell a lot but showed me up pretty good. By the time I was comfortable/confident enough to really get some speed, it was time to go. Boy my muscles felt it after! It was nice to relax with family and swim in the pool at the hotel, go out to dinner and do some shopping. The baptism was really nice. I had the privellege of giving a talk. It was just really neat to be there for it all. Megan and Anna did not want to come home, I could've stayed a few more days too, but back to Utah! We've had a nice week: preschool at our house, dance, primary activity, art.. what's next? Probablly more ice fishing this weekend, Oh and lots of beading and crafting for the Spring Fling show next weekend.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debra said...

I didn't know you were a skiier! Fun trip!