Sunday, August 8, 2010

UBIC Parade

Anna rode on the Stars float at the parade. She was so cute, and excited to see us waving at her. She said she saw lots and lots of people she knows, and wanted to make sure I had taken a pictue to send to Grandma. We still had plenty of time after she was done to watch the parade and chase the candy. Some nice buisnesses even handed out creamies. Perfect for the very hot morning! All in all it was a very good week. I also sold some things at a booth thanks to my friend Nikki Batty who sales really cute purses. I sold a fair amount... every little bit helps! But I still have a ton of stuff, so it looks like I'll have to sell it at the fair this week. Come and say hi if you're there.
 

 

David loved the creamy popsicle. He was sticky from head to toe.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JWD said...

Cute dancers and parade photos! I love the dinosaur cast too! David is such a typical boy loving to play in the mud. Fun to see all the updates!

Katrina and James said...

I love the parade photos! sounds like a fun day I remember dancing in parades when i was little mostly very good memories super cute little dancer!