Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun in the Mud

We had a lot of rain last week. On Thursday I let Megan put on her boots to go "splash in the puddles" She was having so much fun outside that I thought cleaning her up would be worth it. After David woke up from his nap I decided to let them both have some fun.
Megan was loving riding her bike through the puddles. She would get high centered with her training wheels and the back tire would spin in the mud. She was thrilled!
"Look mom I'm a water machine!"
Mud was flying everywhere... lets just say she definetly isn't afraid to get dirty!
 

David getting in on the action. He was "stomping in the mud", throwing rocks in the puddles and smiling like crazy.. though, I didn't manage to get any with the camera.
 

Well my little fun adventure turned into a weekend of it.. after all how can you tell a kid to stay out of it, after you've already let them play in it once?
We have lots of laundry today...
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JWD said...

What a fun Mom! I'm sure it was interesting to see the muddy water flying everywhere. I bet you too were splattered!

Katrina and James said...

Cute pictures- David is reminding me of pictures of Adam i've seen from when he was little.

Debra said...

Gotta Love the Mudd! Last summer was our summer of mud...I couldn't keep Dustin out of it and it seemed like I was constantly spraying off his shoes...so fun!