Friday, April 15, 2011

Our New Toy

Wayne got some extra money at work and he said we could get an ipad. They were marked down because the new ipad 2 came out, so it was the perfect time. BUT they were really hard to find... I called about 5 stores, no one had one. The wait time from apple was 3-4 weeks. I got lucky on our little trip out to salt lake though... and scored an ipad 2(it was $100 more, but... it was like gold to find one!). Its kind of a funny story. I had been checking the inventory online, and almost every Walmart said they had 1, well I found out they have to say they have one because they have a demo one, but they can't sell it. ANyway I just thought I'd try to go into the store and ask. Of course they didn't have one, but while I was standing there asking a worker came up with a brown box. And sure enough... our new Ipad 2 just delivered! yeah for us!! It felt kind of like winning a big contest ro Christmas morning or something... Anyway its been fun. Megan LOVES it and Wayne is having lots of fun too... well me too, when I can have my turn. ;)

No comments: