Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Fun

We have been having fun getting ready for Valentine's day at our house. At the end of January the girls made little mailboxes and every day since then they get a little Valentine. They have really gotten into it, and race home off the bus to check what surprise is waiting. They have also enjoyed making little valentines and leaving them for each other. I have had fun passing the time with little projects too. I made this cute decoration out of paper plates glued to ribbon ;)
 

Yesterday Anna and Megan had fun making little Valentine robots out of conversation heart boxes and random candy.
 

I had also had fun finding some cute Valentine decorations for my little shelves. We don't have a lot of good places to decorate, but I carve out a little bit... it makes it fun for the kids and me.
 

We also made our homemade picture valentines to give away at school. They turned out pretty cute!
 

And one last little valentine from the whole family:
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patsy Mecham said...

What fun you have. Love the thumb bodies Valentine too. It is good to post these moments. You are building memories. Keep it up.

Joanne said...

You are SO creative! Someday hopefully I'll be as creative as you!