Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby Announcements

We had a lot of fun taking pictures last Sat. for our Baby Announcements. I wanted to do something fun with St. Patricks day coming up. Here's our little pot of gold at the end of the Rainbow, and our silly Leprachuan sisters and brother.

Made these 'big sister' shirts for the girls to math Ellie. These sisters (and mom) are gonna have a lot of fun over the years to come, it makes up for me not having any sisters I guess.

I just love how this picture turned out! I saw the idea on Pinterest, and had to give it a try.
It makes me happy :) 

My sweet sister in law Angel saw that I had pinned this cupcake hat on Pinterest and made it for us.
Isn't it so cute!!

I'm just loving this new little one. She is doing really well and we are all getting back on our feet.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debra said...

Super Cute Stacy!!! Love the fun shots!

Caden & Texie said...

I love those pictures!!! She is absolutely adorable!!