Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Blessings

Easter Sunday was a beautiful day. It was our first day back to church with Ellie. It is wonderful to have Gma and Gpa to help with the kids. I still felt a little overwhelmed taking 4 kids to church.. We are all adjusting pretty good though. Ellie is being a good baby. She slept in her car seat the whole time at church.
I am so thankful for these sweet kids that are mine and for the roles I have of wife and mother. I am truly blessed. I am so thankful for the gospel knowledge and testimony that I have too. And the peace, comfort and joy that comes from our loving big brother, Jesus Christ.
My other big brother, Tony had some hard news this Easter. His sweet little girl has a tumor. They did a biopsy and are doing the tests to determine exactly what it is/and what to do. My heart is hurting for them going through this trial, and I wish I could take some of thier heartache and worries away. We are all praying and fasting for them, and have faith that throught the Lord it will all work out. We love you so much Tony, Stacie, Rylee, Eric, Sam and Paige.
Our Sweet girls in their pretty dresses.
David wasn't going to last long..
..and neither was Ellie. I love the imperfection of this perfection :)
The first family picture since Ellie was born.
Our little Easter Bunny. Isn't she sweet? I crocheted the hat and booties.

2 comments:

Caden & Texie said...

Super cute family!! I LOVE that hat and booties!!!!

Nathan and Shanna said...

What an adorable family you have Stacy! Congrats on the new baby and I to love the hat and the booties, you did a great job!