Thursday, August 23, 2012

4 Kids

Sometimes I forget that I really have 4 kids... crazy I know how could I forget. When I get them all together like this it really sinks in. Anna wanted to take a fun picture of them all together, then we had fun taking some more. I need to take more pictures of them all they are growing so fast!! It's so hard to get them all to cooperate and look at the camera so they aren't perfect, but they are fun anyway!
 


The girls have been so much help with Ellie this summer... I'm gonna miss them being around to help out I know! They are so sweet with her. It was the last day of our summer vacation yesterday and they helped me clean the house. They are getting to be really good helpers! :) We turned on some music to help us work and they got dancing around. Anna loved to "dance" with Ellie. I need to record it, its so cute!
Ellie is almost 6 months old, and she loves her sisters!!
 
 


David is such a little character. He loves playing with his sisters too, and he's sure gonna miss them while they are at school!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patsy Mecham said...

Wow! You are getting good at this photography stuff. Darlings, love them.

Caden & Texie said...

Cute Pictures!

Debra said...

Way cute Pictures! We missed you camping this last weekend. Hope you are feeling better! It rained just about the whole time so don't feel too bad...We basically hung out in the trailer but it was fun...I don't know that we could have fit all 12 of us in one camper...haha...Can't wait to go again:)