Saturday, September 22, 2012

David starts Preschool

David started preschool this month. He loves it! The first day we went together and learned all about what he would be doing. He was such a jabberbox and little social butterfly. He is definetly not shy! He made this little rocket that hangs in his class. Sorry the picture is blurry, I dropped my camera in some sand and its not working so I've had to use an older one lately.

His 'new' spiderman backpack :)


He really loves school, and wants to go everyday not just twice a week. After the first day he went by himself he was telling me all about the fun things he did and playtime outside. I asked him if it was fun and he said, "It was fun, fun, fun!" What a cute boy! He's growing up too fast.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy Mecham said...

For sure he is growing up too fast. So much to love about this stage of life. So enjoyable.