Wednesday, April 17, 2013

another week building


I can't remember what week we are on building our house. Somedays it feels really fast and others it feels slow... I know its just because I'm right here in the middle of it all and it really is going really fast! David loved the "awesome crane" that was working on our house. They set the trusses up, a big job!

Then they finished all the sheeting on the exterior and the framing inside... only a closet and shower left to frame, and all the backing. I'm learning so much, and my head hurts too! 
 

It was a good day when we got all the windows and doors in, yeah!! Isn't it nice? This week has been hard with all the snow, mud and wet wood... :(. I'll post pics of that later. Right now its nice to look at this picture and remember it all dry and pretty.


The back of the house.. need a better shot when the trailer isn't in the way. 

We started working on our electrical, and have had some little helpers ;)

They all love to climb, explore, and play... and have each picked out their bedrooms already. Every day David says "Our house is almost done huh mom?"... hmmmm guess he doesn't care about sheetrock, water, power carpet.... We'll get there. Probablly by June maybe ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JWD said...

Looking good and bigger than I thought! Looks like Ellie is walking now. Cute.

Debra said...

So Fun Stacy! We need to come check it out...I am so excited for you. It looks great so far!