Sunday, July 28, 2013

Moving


When I got back from St. George all inspections were passed and we were able to start moving some things over yeah!! I didn't stop to take pictures of all the truck loads.. but I had to get this cute one of my moving girl in her box :) We used the shops big flatbed truck for most of our moving it worked awesome for loading and unloading. We had lots of great little helpers packing stuff in and out, thanks Mecham kids!! 

Ellie helping with some cleaning :). 


What a little climbing monkey!! 

This ones a monkey too! :) 


Well I did have mixed feelings when it was finally time to leave my sweet little house. Look at all that work we put in the yard/shed/playset/fence.... Good memories, good times! :) 

I'm going to miss my nice little skylight, the kitchen where we made so many meals and memories...

I'll miss how fast it was to clean up! :)
 
 

I had so much fun raising my little girls here, and bringing home all my babies.... It is bittersweet. But I know I am so blessed to have a beautiful new home too, and we will make lots of great memories there as well.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy Mecham said...

Amazing how attached we get to a place. So many good memories. We will make new ones,