Monday, March 23, 2009

Our little cowgirls and lots of updates

 

 

Wayne and I went away for a nice weekend in Midway/Salt Lake and my parents were kind enough to take care of our children, THANKS gma and gpa! Anna and Megan had a nice time, the weather was lovely. Grandpa was working with his horses, and he caught our good old Cookie. She is named after a peanut butter cookie and was the horse that I rode for 4H, a good ol gal. Well of course I was pretty surprised that Anna was brave enough to ride her on her own. Megan had to also, of course. They both said they need cowgirl hats and boots. Anna said "She trotted, and it was fun, and I have to pull back and tell her whoa!" Megan tells me "You have to hold on one hand on the horn and one hand on the reins" Wow, my little cowgirls! I posted a lot today so bear with me...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JWD said...

Love all the postings. So fun to see what is going on and I agree with who looks like who. David is really growing and cute. I'm interested in the watch bands. I think we will try to come visit for a weekend soon.