Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Bday Anna

Well it finally happened. My baby girl turned 5. The past week has been pretty busy, but it has felt like Anna really has done some growing up. She is so sweet and helpful. She is full of questions about the world around her and is learning so much every day. I can really tell that this is such a vital age for learning. We celebrated her big day on Monday April 6 her bday. I attempted a Barbie doll cake, she was pretty happy and the Barbie has become a favorite toy.
 

She had a "Beauty Parlor" party and invited a few friends and her sister and cousin. We couldn't handle too much with the 'real' makeup, fingernail painting and bracelet making. A big thanks to Erin and Mom for helping out!
 

All of her little friends brought such nice gifts. Anna was thrilled! She really had a special day and we are grateful for such good friends and family in her life.
 

Lastly, when Daddy got home from work we had another surprise for her. She was very excited. It was the most excited I've ever seen her act about a present. She keeps telling me "Mom my Barbie bike is my favorite!" What a cute bike, it even has a little Barbie Bike for the Barbie to ride on.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debra said...

Cute Cake and Party! I cannot believe our little girls will be going to Kindergarten! Bekkah had so much fun and she absolutely Loved the Lip Gloss! She won't leave home without it.