Sunday, July 11, 2010

Camping at Moon Lake

A couple of weeks ago we had fun time camping up at Moon Lake. We invited the Snows to come with us and that made it really fun. THanks guys!
Girls love posing for the camera, riding their bikes and trying to catch chipmunks.
 

The boys played together with their cars and trucks, and loved the "sand box".
 

The lake was really pretty and looked fun, we were wishing we brought our boat for some fishing. Next time.
 

It was a lot of fun to go on a little hike together.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JWD said...

WOW...lots of updates! Cute photos and fun times. I remember camping at Moon Lake in a tent one time, but I think one of my kids were sick with a fever and earache. It is a pretty place. Love the photos of the girls too...but I can't make Davids "picnik" slide show work.

Debra said...

Cute Pictures! I will have to swipe some. Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time! We will have to do it again...

Katrina and James said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love camping and exploring too.