Tuesday, July 27, 2010

swimming with our cousins

I feel like a big kid today. We had so much fun swimming in our little pool with our cousins. The plan was for mom and Megan to watch and throw waterballoons at everyone else, but we just couldn't resist the temptation to join in on the fun. So we wrapped up the arm and were extra careful not to submerge it at all or deliberatly splash it. It really did stay dry, even though I feel kind of naughty for letting my little girl go swimming with a broken arm. We had so much fun though being silly and playing together.
We made a train, this was a big hit! The girls begged for more and faster, but my legs got too tired.
 

Anna and Dakota
 

Megan rode in the "chicken" tube holding her arm up out of the water. Mommy held it and gaurded it the whole time. Megan begged for me to let it go and get her whole body wet. Sorry kido this is as close as its going to get. I just hope she doesn't expect doing this everyday.
 

Megan and Courtney
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy Mecham said...

It's so good to see everyone having fun. Wonderful! I'm happy for Megan too. What a fun day and what a great mom.