Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Traditions

We have been having lots of fun getting ready for Christmas! Here is our little advent calendar, the kids each take turns putting something up each day.
 

We have been enjoying our Christmas books. This year we have some fun new ones! David's Christmas, Ready Freddy Crazy Christmas and the Bearenstien Bears The Joy of Giving.
 

We have been making lots of goodies! This week has been baking week for sure. We made cupcakes on Wednesday, cake pops on Thursday and Sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies today. :) The girls and I have had lots of fun playing 'cupcake wars' and 'cookie wars'.
 

I love being able to dress the kids up cute for the holidays, I even joined in the fun this year with a cute Christmas shirt of my own! ;)
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GoatGirl said...

What a fun time you are having. Cute Christmas clothes and yummie looking wares.

GoatGirl said...

Actually that comment was from me mom, grandma.