Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! We are having a wonderful Christmas and hope that you all are/do too.
We had to wake our kids up at 7:30 this morning (I know we really are blessed with good sleepers ;)) We had Sacrament Meeting at 9 and Daddy had to be there at 8:30, so we just saw what Santa brought, had breakfast and got ready.
Here is what Christmas mornning looked like at our house:
 

 

 

Love this picture, it is so nice to have Christmas on Sunday! Church was wonderful with lots of Christmas music and spirit. I know Wayne and I are a bit blurry, Anna is still a little wobbly at taking pictures! ;)
 

Opening Presents:
David couldn't wait! He started tearing in, until we sort of got him to take turns.. ;)
 

I had fun 'making' these Lalaloopsy outfits to match the girls dolls. They are loving them. I couldn't find some striped pants for Anna so I sewed some, and a little hot glue made some fun yarn hair (though Megan decided hers needed a haircut :))
David has been going wild with his drums! Anna got a paperjamz microphone and has been practicing for "the family concert", Megan also got a paperjamz guitar.
Wayne and I were also spoiled and have been having a nice day! The girls were so cute and wrapped us up a present: A bag of (Davids) cars and candy, and they made me a hair elastic holder out of toliet paper rolls (I've been missing elastics for a while....) and candy. Such sweet girls! :)
 

Ok I know I overuse ;) and :) but it really has been a happy day!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy Mecham said...

Boy are you all spoiled. Lots of presents and noisy ones to boot. Cute Laloopsy outfits. I rode around on a bike to look at Christmas lights. never done that one before. This laptop is missing a couple of keys,so it things come out funny it is because I'm guessing.