Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mothers Day


I am so blessed to have the opportunity to be a mother to these wonderful children! We have been enjoying nice weather: playing outside, visiting the park and having picnics. :) Only 1.5 weeks till school gets out, then we can all have lots of fun!! I love the spring time. 

She is getting big, such a cutie! She is proudly walking all around and saying her first word "Hi". She loves being outside.

David makes her laugh, and they are all such good helpers taking care of her.  

Anna and Megan had their Spring Dance recital. It was a very special one celebrating Roosevelt Citys 100th birthday. The dances were all about things that were happening in the world 100 years ago. Megans dance was about the mail service, sending packages around the world. It was a cute little song: "I'll wrap myself up, put a stamp on me and send myself to you."

Anna had two dances: The Brightest day and the Train station. She is getting to be a better and stronger dancer.

On Saturday I was able to attend my good friend, Kristen Hoschouer's wedding. I'm so happy for her, she seems very happy and has married a really nice guy. It was a beautiful morning at the temple. 

Love the Spring flowers

I had to take a picture of this old tree that sits near the temple. Wayne and I sat here on the day he asked me to marry him. Its a special little tree to me. Its getting old, and is being supported with some braces :( hang on lil tree.... 

I don't know any of the other girls that are her friends. Some are roomates or others she has met moving around the country. I'm glad to be included though, and so happy for her. 

Roses from Wayne :)

Cute poster Anna made for me, she also gave me a really nice letter and a coupon book. 

Cute card from Megan
 

Anna painted this picture. It was a really nice Mothers day, the kids sang some cute songs at church and we had a BBQ with the Clayburns. 
Posted by Picasa