Friday, August 16, 2013

backyard fun... who needs grass!



Wayne decided to set up a firepit in the backyard. We have had fun roasting hot dogs and smores a couple of times.

Hot dog face! :) 

loves her chips! 

So I decided to let them play a little. They made a ditch and little 'pond'. It all started out so innocently..... 

Ellie had to get  in on it! 

Then it gets a little crazy! We love MUD! 

I don't wanna get all muddy.... wait, maybe I do but I'm putting on my swim suit first! 

What a personality! These are definetly bribery pics for when he's older ;)

Of course she had lots of fun too!


Who got the muddiest?... my shower :)
We are just loving our new house so much, even if it doesn't have grass in the backyard yet! 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy Mecham said...

It truly is becoming home. Love the post.