Thursday, November 21, 2013

Settling In..


We are really enjoying our new home. I vowed not to let the kids use my bath tub.... I guess I didn't. ;) Only a little tiny bit of soap does this with the jets!

I found this cute little vintage dresser on KSL. Its fun in the entry.

I also refinished this dinning set from KSL. We have lots of seating room for company, so nice! :)

LOVE my kitchen :) the granite countertops are prob my favorite! I love the pantrys too.

Found this fun clearance rug and vintage dresser on KSL. I know I'm cheap! :)

I've been having fun making little gallerys.

It took a while to find a bedspread that I'm happy with. Need headboard and new furniture... one day :) 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy Mecham said...

What a lovely home. And you are not cheap. Buy it used and save the difference. So much...