Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wayne's woodcutting adventures


Wayne loves cutting wood he went 3 or 4 times this fall. I didn't make it.... kind of hard with the kids (at least thats my excuse!;). Anyway the last time he went I guess he had something to prove cause he stayed home from the Wayment Family reunion to do it!

Crazy guy decides to get the biggest trees he can! 
 

What were they thinking? Its no wonder hes been sick for a month after.....

His equally crazy cousin Shelby went with him. They were at it all day. Shelby is planning on making a table or somehting with the bigger ones.

Do you think we will run out of wood??? Me neither. It is nice to know we have it, and we do enjoy our wood stove. So far we haven't turned on our heater at all. Saving lots of money :).
 

I like to tease him but I really do appreciate all the hard work Wayne does for us. He is a hard worker and wonderful provider!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: