Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nice weekend

We are having beautiful weather this weekend. The girls all got their hair cut on Friday. It is amazing what difference a good haircut can make. Here are Anna and Megan's before and after pics.


I had a very nice time with my mom this weekend. We drove out to Salt Lake on Friday night and went to Into the woods at the Hale center theatre. It was entertaining and fun! We stayed in the Residence Inn by Marriot, also very nice. On Saturday we had fun shopping, eating at the Olive Garden and just enjoying ourselves. Thanks Mom for being my best girl friend! Thanks to my wonderful husband and dad for taking care of Anna and Megan.

I've been bitten! I decided to see what all the fuss was about, so I checked out Twilight from the library on Monday. Well I am more than half way through, and can see why people can't put it down. It is great writing!

3 comments:

JWD said...

Like the haircuts! I'm glad you had fun together. We have the other books in the series too if you want to borrow them. I was sad to finish the last one. I'm hoping she will write more of them. Even Grandma Zola liked reading them.

Debra said...

Glad to see that you have been bitten. They were fun books to read. Your girls look cute with their new cuts. Can't believe it's already close to November. Hope you are feeling well!

Nathan and Shanna said...

I have been bitten as well and can hardly wait for the movie in November. I already have my tickets reserved:) Your girls are darling. Hope things are going well with your soon to be new addition.