Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

 

We had a fun Halloween. On Thursday night we went out to Gma and Gpa Clayburns to go to their ward Halloween party. Anna and Megan had fun. They were excited to see all the costumes. Megan was a little witch, she liked riding her broomstick around. I also dressed up as a witch with the word "Brewing" on my stomach. Anna dressed up as a black cat. Some of the costumes at the party were a little scary. Megan got scared and cried several times. But she wanted to be right in on all the action. They had a cupcake walk, beanbag toss, fish pond, and a costume contest where everyone won. The kids had to say their name and what they were dressed as. Anna was really cute, "I'm Anna, and I'm a Black cat" she said very matter of factly. Megan just said "I'm a witch". They had fun with their cousins, and we also visited Wayne's grandma and Aunt and cousin.
On Friday Megan decided she was not a witch, but a black cat like Anna. Anna's cousin had borrowed her a cat costume, after we already had bought a set of ears and tail, so it worked out. We went trunk or treating at our church house. Megan really got a kick out of it. She told everyone "Trick or Treat" at least once or twice. "We're so lucky mom!" Anna said. We didn't plan for enough candy there were two wards there and a lot of kids! So we started giving away the girls' candy, there is no way we would be able to eat it all! Anna was a little worried about this. But soon she realized that giving out the candy was just about as fun as getting it, and she had a lot of fun.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JWD said...

Black Cats and cute witches..Oh My! They are so cute. It looks like you had lots of fun for Halloween. I liked the "Brewing" on your belly too. I'm excited for you. Last night I tended Kam and I was in heaven! I love being a grandma!

Debra said...

Love the Cute little Kitties! Your belly is way cute...22 more days huh? That's so exciting. I am counting down with ya!

Nathan and Shanna said...

Cute kitties! I love you costume as well. I am so excited for you and your family. I am counting down the days right along with you.