Sunday, September 12, 2010

Busy Saturday

We had a busy day yesterday. It was a good day though. In the morning I was cleaning up outside and found this praying mantis. The kids thought that was really cool. They caught it in a "container" and took it to show Gma and Gpa.
Gma and Gpa helped them make a nice box and caught grasshoppers for it. They have enjoyed watching it and making "grass" nests for it.
 

 

Wayne was busy adding on a beam to our playset for this little "pumper" swing. The girls have been begging for one. THey absolutely love it! I think it is so awesome that I played on it when I was little AND even my MOM played on it when she was little 50+ years old, and still super fun AWESOME!
 

I got busy crafting and made 4 pillowcase dresses and a skirt for the girls. They were easy and fun!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patsy Mecham said...

The dresses turned out cute. Hey Jan, get a kick out of the old swing. Back in use once again.

JWD said...

Where did you get the swing from. I don't seem to remember it with your kids, but I do remember it from being a kid. Glad to see it being used. My grandkids also love the one on our swing set that my kids grew up with. Love all your updates Stacy. Fun to see while I'm in Mongolia!