Sunday, September 12, 2010

Megan

David is also a little couch potato! He loves watching TV we have trained him well... When we went camping a few weeks ago he was so upset when he woke up from his nap, I could not calm him down. I finally realized he wanted to watch TV. Silly boy! Wayne snapped this photo of him glued to the tube, scrunched up in his favorite place between the bean bag and the TV cabinent.
 

Megan is really fun lately, she loves getting her picture taken... I know I can hardly believe it! She loves to go shopping with Mommy at "Wralmart". Anna and her have been earning toys and prizes for doing jobs, so shes figured out I'll buy things if she says "For the prize store".
 

It's so great to have her back to just about normal with both arms. She is doing really well and almost has full motion back. The Dr. thought she'd be able to do it all on her own, and she really has. Little kids are amazing! Sometimes we forget that it was even ever broken.
 

We started preschool this week. She is enjoying that, we had a fun week learning about apples and alligators, and playing with friends. She has missed Anna a little a couple of times after breakfast or lunch she'll say "I'm going outside to wait for the bus to bring Anna home."
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy Mecham said...

I know that Megan misses Anna. I should send her home more often on the bus. Sat. when we were going to Vernal, Anna wanted to go. Megan said no Anna you need to stay with me and play. Amen