Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Old Memories

I think its so great to have some really old neat stuff still around. I took the kids to play at the playground at the school this week. It still has some of the old equipment that I played on when I was in elementary. Fun.
 

 

I am so blessed. I have a wonderful husband, great kids and the best neighbors anyone could ask for. We had a really good week, I taught preschool on Tuesday and Thursday. I have some awesome friends who are doing it with me this time, I'm really excited. It was fun to be in "teacher" mode again. I am so glad I got introduced to Co-op preschool. We went to the rec center on Monday and had a lot of fun with the girls. We promised Megan that we would take her when she got her cast off. I also had some fun doing some more crafting, that always puts me in a good mood. Its just hard to deal with some of the aftermath that occurs from the inattention to my kids and house. Last weekend we had 2 boxes of cereal spilled in a bedroom.... I was too mad to take a picture.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Patsy Mecham said...

It is good to see that the girls are taking pictures. They did pretty good. Must be the trainer???

Katrina and James said...

I didn't realize you were teaching again- you would be so fun to learn from I love the pillow case dresses too those are so neat!

Stacy Clayburn said...

Oh I'm not teaching. Just doing a preschool group with Megan and some friends. We take turns I only teach once every 7 weeks. I was just picking Anna up at the Elementary school. Thanks though!