Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Swimming

We enjoyed our pool for the first time this year. Its been pretty cold, but with our solar cover heating up the water for a week it wasn't too bad!
Megan was so excited when she realized she'd grown tall enough to touch the bottom this year. She still loves floating around in her 'tubey' too!
 

This little guy was the first one in! He loves it, and was jumping right off the ladder. He got a bloody nose, and had to get out for a minute, but he didn't even cry and wanted right back in!
 

The girls love making 'trains' and playing 'motor boat'.
 

This is my favorite train with my 3 favorite kids!!
 

Big boy learning how to kick and paddle and get around our little pool :)
 

I am loving this weather!! Its a little cool but we'll take it. It took me 2 hours to mow my lawn this morning with all the interruptions so I was really ready for a swim, Anna took a picture of me, but that one won't make the blog...
She did take a picture of my beautiful poppy. This was in my grandma's yard and we transplanted it a couple of years ago. It's huge and so fun!
 

Summer time lovin!!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JWD said...

Looks like a fun camping trip and summer already. Keep up the playing!

Debra said...

Fun Pool! I bet they love it! My kids can hardly wait until they get to go swimming! I have held off long enough...today is the day! I am also so happy for summer!