Thursday, June 30, 2011

Water Fight!

My nephews helped me clean up my yard today, then we had a fun water fight! (more cleaning up after ;))
We started out with some water guns and water balloons, and some forts to hide behind. Then we got a little smarter and started using some bowls and buckets and hoses and sprinklers. What a fun time, we sure got wet!
 

 

David was loving it! He was right in on all the action. Earlier in the day we were working on a craft and he got into some blue fingernail polish. I guess he thought it was for his eyes! I washed out what I could, guess he's just gonna have to wear it for a while.
 

 

Anna and Megan weren't so into the whole water fight, but had fun watching and running and screaming! Anna discovered her tactic: sneak and turn off the other team's hose!
 

Here is the other fort, it only got used for the first couple of minutes. I did put the camera down and join in on the fun, bringing back lots of memories of my water fights with Tony. He always got me good. Poor Logan took the brunt of it, but had fun anyway. It was a cooler stormy day. We had rain, wind, hail, lighting all night long after. It has been a really good week!: swimming at Rec center, and in our pool, watching a movie outside with our projector, playing the Farming game, and the Wii, and hunting for Ising glass.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy Mecham said...

We had a fun summer. Love it.