Saturday, April 3, 2010

Anna

Anna loves creating and building. The other day when I was sewing she begged to sew her own creation. I guess she's starting out young. She is learning and changing so much all the time. I can't believe how much she is reading already in Kindergarten, its wonderful! She is also starting to grow up a little. We are working on doing more chores, earning money, being fair and comprimising. She loves playing with David, and is a good helper.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patsy Mecham said...

Growing up girl. Love the hair and new creation. This will make for a nice history book later. Keep it up.

Debra said...

They grow up way too fast! Cute Creation Anna! Love the dressup Megan....and David is just too Cute and such a little smartie...He loved climbing up on my table the other day...I couldnt' beleive he was old enough! It seems like the younger siblings figure things out so much quicker!