Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fancy Nancy Party

We started out our party with a "fancy dinner": Fancy sandwiches, deviled eggs, pink punch, fruit dipped in chocolate and caramel, all of Anna's favorites. She was thrilled to come home from school to crepe paper streamers hung from the ceiling and had fun setting the table with fancy plates and napkins.
 

Isn't this cake amazing?! I love it, my good friend Terra Rich made it for me. Check out her work at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Roosevelt-UT/Custom-Cake-Creations/140152983069?ref=ts
The girls were pretty impressed by it. Is that really cake on the doll? And Can we really eat those flowers? Too cute to eat huh?
 

Anna's cousins Dakota and Courtney brought her some fun gifts. They had such a good time playing together.
 

We had a full night!: Treasure Hunt, makeup and fingernails, dressing up Fancy and having a fashion show, watching Princess movies and eating popcorn.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patsy Mecham said...

Wow, some party. I wish I could be 6 again.

Katrina and James said...

Sounds like a fun party! I remember I had a barbie doll cake (the decorations were a little different though) that's a pretty neat cake.