Thursday, April 15, 2010

I love having girls

Isn't it fun to be a girl? I sure love having my sweet little girls to do all the fun girl stuff together! We have so much fun painting fingernails, having pajama parties, fixing hair, creating cute accessories and outfits, shopping, eating chocolate... watch out when we are all grown up. Wayne says he knows its going to be really expensive when they hit teenagerhood. Anna was so cute this morning. As we were eating breakfast she says, "Mom I know who gets to be the first kid in our family to be a teenager, Me!" I thought, Oh no she already wants to be a teenager to do grown up things, she's only 6! But then she sweetly says, "So I can be a babysitter when I'm a teenager". Whew! I'm glad that's what she's excited about that will be really nice. I don't want them to grow up any faster, it's fun to dress them up while they'll still let me. The Easter bunny brought them these cute Hats, so we had to make matching flowers to go with our yard sale treasure dresses.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

I love girls too! Although my girls are more like tom boys. With tender heads that don't like to let me do their hair. Good thing I have Tummy, (our foster girl) now!
And let me tell you it is really nice having one a teenager now so that I don't have to worry about babysitters most of the time!
They do grow up way to fast though!

Patsy Mecham said...

Darling. You do the best things. What a good life. These posts are great. Keep it up.