Thursday, April 15, 2010

This is the Life

Megan is such a fun kid! This afternoon we had a little one on one time. Anna left to Kindergarten and David had a nap. Normally Megan plays by herself and I do some kind of project, but today she asked if I'd play with her. How can I say no? We spent some time outside swinging, looking at our baby chicks and eating a picnic. It was wonderful weather. We hung out in the hammock together, I was really enjoying just relaxing with her. As we were swaying back and forth she says, "This is the life." I laughed out loud, where did that come from? I asked her where she heard that and she smartly replys "Daphne". Of course! They have been watching Scooby Doo Aloha. I asked her if being in the hammock was like being in Hawaii, of course she said "Yes". What a life! I sure enjoyed spending some time with her, it put me in such a good mood, I decided I better share what's been going on around here on the blog. So prepare for lots of posts today. It took me about 10 different tries 4 phone calls and a considerable amount of time but I finally figured out how to get the pictures off my new phone. Technollogy, great but sometimes a little time consuming, and always more to learn.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: